Pages

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

what I wore to the beach








I was so happy to get a chance to head to the beach last weekend. I was ready for a change of scenery, and eager to relax with my feet in the sand. I stayed with my aunt and uncle, with my cousins and their significant others. Even my mom flew up! It was so much fun. Here's what I brought…

Essie polish // I painted both my toe and nails in the color "meet me at sunset" which I think it the perfect orangey red.
Canvas tote // I got this tote last year at Madewell and it's the perfect summer bag for trekking around my magazine, sunblock, etc.
Skargorn t-shirt dress // I have other Skargorn t-shirts, so when I saw the dress version I had to have it. It's so comfortable and made a great beach cover up to throw on.
Jack Black lip balm // Best thing about this lip balm besides hella hydration? It has SPF 25. Burnt lips are no bueno.
Panama hat // If my face isn't shaded, I get too overheated so a hat is a must for me. I love how classic and stylish this one is. 
Swim bottoms // How cute are these? I just wore my favorite black top with these and I love the high-waisted fit.
Birkenstocks // I hardly take these things off in the summer so off course I took them to the beach. Is there any shoe more comfortable than these?

No comments:

Blog design by KotrynaBassDesign