Pages

Friday, May 2, 2014

current wish list



1. Roses De Chloe eau de toilette // I got a sample of this and oh my goodness I am in love. For some reason the scent is very nostalgic of my childhood. I'm weird with scents like that. Anyway, it's the perfect spring scent.

2. Topshop JENGA shoes // There's something so classic about these peep-toed shoes. I can imagine finding them in a thrift shop and I think that's why I like them. Can't decide if I like the black or brown pair more…

3. Illesteva Leonard sunglasses // I've been admiring this brand's sunglasses for a while and I am particularly taken with this pair. This seems to be a popular style and I want myself some!

4. Bobbi Brown blush brush // Do I have other blush brushes that work just fine? Yes. That doesn't mean I don't covet this brush for perfect blush application. Maybe a treat yo self moment will take over and I will finally cave.


No comments:

Blog design by KotrynaBassDesign