Pages

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

the high line


Something wonderful happened last weekend- the sun finally came out! After weeks and weeks of grim cold weather, the clouds briefly disappeared and I spend my Saturday with the sunshine on my face, exploring a part of the city I've never been to- the High Line.  Once an elevated railroad, the High Line is now a public park located on Manhattan's west side. I entered at 28th street and slowly made my way south, stopping for a bit at one of the wooden lounge seating area and soaked up some rays while I people watched. It was a crowded scene as I imagine a lot of people came out for the nice weather. Along the 'park' there are countless seating areas where people read, chatted, ate, etc. It's such a cool place and I am happy I finally checked it out. Also, it snowed again today. Goodbye again sun, for now. More photos…



No comments:

Blog design by KotrynaBassDesign