Pages

Monday, February 17, 2014

recent repurchases


I don't know how it is for everyone, but it seems all my products seem to run out at once, causing me to run a few errands recently and cringe whenever I swiped my card at the register. This time around, I decided to stay true to a few products that I've used before. There are so many brands and products out there, but sometimes when something works, it works, and my love of a product outweighs my curiosity in trying something new.

First up, hand cream. Holy moly have my hands been dry… thanks polar vortex. I have one hand cream I keep by my bed, but I also like to have one to carry around with my in my purse. I ran out of the First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream and without much thought, decided to just get it again. This cream is great- it immediately hydrates my dry hands but also sinks into the skin quickly without a lot of residue. What else I like about this cream, and this brand in general, is that it doesn't contain parabens or synthetic dyes or fragrances.

You know how some brands you just trust? Origins is one of those brands for me. I wouldn't say I've tried enough of their products to give such a statement of the overall brand, but the products I have tried get an A+, like the High Potency Night-A-Mins Mineral-Enriched Renewal Cream (longest name ever). This night cream is very rich, which is great for my dry skin, and it has nice relaxing scent to it. I wasn't ready to say goodbye, so I picked it up again at Sephora.

Moving on to yet another, and last, super moisturizing product- the L'Oreal Deep Nourishing Masque. When my more expensive hair mask ran out, I didn't feel like spending the money again for a new one so I picked this up at CVS for like the third of the price. Luckily, it does a great job of adding moisture to my dry ends. This product is such a bargain and my hair loves it, so why not?

No comments:

Blog design by KotrynaBassDesign