Pages

Monday, February 3, 2014

link loves

I've never done one of these link roundup posts but I thought it would be fun to share some things that caught my eye around the web...

Love the campaign the above image is from. Karen Walker used the Kenyan artisans, who help craft pouches that accompany her Summer 2014 sunglasses, as models for the new designs.

I enjoyed reading these thoughts on Beyonce and Jay Z's relationship on the Man Repeller blog.

I am probably late on the bandwagon to Modern Seinfeld tweets, but I had to share because I find it so clever and hilarious.

I think I am finally getting into lipgloss. I picked this one up at the drugstore this weekend and I really like it so far.

I starting following this instagram because she constantly posts the loveliest photos of nyc.

I was so sad and shocked to hear the news of Philip Seymour Hoffman's unfortunate death. He is/was one of my favorite actors. I love this movie and this scene with him.

No comments:

Blog design by KotrynaBassDesign