Pages

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

think pink

I never thought this would happen, but I am going through a pink phase. I am just loving the a pop of this peachy-pink color, so I compiled a little collage of things I want/recommend all in this girly, yet on-trend hue.

1. bkr water bottle // My bottle finally came in the mail and I never thought I would get so excited about a water bottle. Not only do I love this color that they adorably named "kitten," but the  bottle is made of glass, making it chemical-free and recyclable.

2. Antler illustration // This is an illustration and photograph found on etsy that I've been eyeing. The artist also does an array of different flower and animal combination that I think is such a creative idea.

3. Pink coat // I've mentioned before on here, but I have a weakness for coats. I am usually good at saying no, as I honestly have no room for it, but oh am I loving the pink outerwear trend.

4. Soap & Glory flake away // A body scrub is an essential for the colder months in my opinion. I have been using this one once a week in the shower. Not only does it flake away dead skin, but the shea butter and almond oil make my skin nice and soft.

No comments:

Blog design by KotrynaBassDesign