Pages

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

lola nail polish


Since hearing about the launch of marc jacob's makeup line, I knew I had to see it in person next time I was in sephora (which was sooner rather than later since I live within walking distance to one- dangerous!). Surprisingly, I was immediately drawn to this bright red nail polish. The cute packaging and the beautiful color were just too much and I had to have it. After painting my nails and a few days wear, I can say that the polish not only goes on glossy, but wears really nicely.

While I usually get excited to bring out of my darker polishes for the colder months, I am loving this pop of cheery red against my winter wardrobe. It's a splurge regarding nail polishes, but if I am going to spend more money on a polish a classic red is a good choice in my opinion.


No comments:

Blog design by KotrynaBassDesign