Pages

Monday, November 11, 2013

berry-stained lips


Yesterday I was fumbling around getting ready, trying to throw some lips products together so I have some options to use throughout the day. Usually my purse houses around 4-5 lip products- tell me I am not the only one who does this? Anyway, I looked down at my pile and realized they were all very similar colors. This time of year I love a good dark berry lip color with subtle saturation. I want my lips to appear casually wind-bitten with a bit of shine and moisture, but nothing too full-on. Here are some products I've been using to fulfill this rather specific look I want.

clinique chubby stick in super strawberry (this is a sample size) // revlon lip butter in red velvet // revlon kissable balm stain in crush // korres lip butter in wild rose // and rimmel lasting finish by kate in 11 (I use just a small amount and blend out with my fingers)



^^this day I opted for the revlon kissable balm stain^^ It's so easy to put on and super moisturizing. I know this will be in constant rotation in my bottomless pit I call a purse.

No comments:

Blog design by KotrynaBassDesign