Pages

Friday, October 25, 2013

the gentlewoman + lea seydoux


The Gentlewoman is probably my favorite magazine at the moment. There are so many elements about it that draw me in. First, I love that it's a lady magazine that focuses on highlighting woman from all ages that are inspiring and interesting to read about. My other favorite thing about the magazine is purely sensory. The look and layout is so simple and pleasing to the eye, and the design and feel of the pages are both modern and retro, that it seems timeless. Some of the pages are reminiscent of old books and I get the feeling of being in a library and finding a book that grabs my attention and that quiet feeling of getting lost into something. This feeling of nostalgia, along with the fact that this issue had my ultimate 'girl crush' on the cover made me want to bring a copy home with me. Lea is so stunning. I am looking forward to see her newest movie Blue is the Warmest Color.


3 comments:

Laila R. said...

I will have to get my hands on this magazine, it looks like a lovely picture book:)

Laila | Townhouse Palette

Jocelyn said...

It's definitely worth checking out if you can get your hands on it!

Catherine said...

How lovely. Thanks so much for sharing this!

Blog design by KotrynaBassDesign