Pages

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Fall Polish Picks


One of my favorite things about fall is the changing leaves and the warm, rich autumnal colors. So for
my manicures, I have been reaching for similar colors. I also tend to stick with those in-between colors that are not too dark- that's for winter, in my opinion, when there are more grey days and a lot less daylight (Oh why can't it be fall forever?).

On to the polishes. The deep red is Essie's Size Matters which was actually part of their winter 2011 collection. You could definitely argue this is more of a winter shade, as the color is close to a Christmas red, but I am loving this beautiful deep red color right now. My most recent purchase is Essie's Smokin Hot and I love it's dark gray, slight purplely color. I think it looks so chic. Essie's Lady Like is year-round color for me because it's understated, more muted, and looks put together. I like to wear this when I don't know what else to polish my nails. And now for a bit of shimmer, Butter London's Wallis and Orly's Rage are just the right amount of shimmer. They look so pretty in the sunlight. Wallis is a little out there for me but I have been reaching for it a lot recently.

No comments:

Blog design by KotrynaBassDesign