Pages

Monday, February 4, 2013

My Travel Makeup


For my recent trip home, I grabbed a few of my favorite, some travel-friendly, beauty products to take
with me and I am happy with my choices. I like to be nosy and see what other people chose to take with them on trips because you can really see what products are essential to their makeup routine.

Some of the stand out products for me are the Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette for achieving a matte, neutral eye. It's also super compact so it makes it easy to just throw in my makeup bag. My Real Technique brushes are my favorite because they are so soft and relatively inexpensive. I use the buffing brush for my new favorite foundation which is the Benefit Hello Flawless. This foundation is lightweight and creates a dewy effect that works well with my dry skin. I pair it with my heavy-duty Amazing Cosmetics Concealer to get rid of my pesky dark under-eye circles.

Speaking of dry, my Ojon Hair Serum is great for smoothing out my dry, frizzy hair. As for my perennial chapped lips, my Nuxe's Reve de Miel lip balm is my new holy grail lip product. I've also been loving adding a bit of color to my lips with Revlon's Kissable Balm Stains because they not only give a pretty, long-lasting color, but are hydrating as well.

What are some of your makeup travel essentials?

No comments:

Blog design by KotrynaBassDesign