Pages

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Winter Beauty Wishlist


1. Dior Creme de Rose // This product just seems so luxurious for a lip balm and would be perfect for the colder months. The "delicate rose scent" seems nice too.
2. Bobbi Brown Desert Twilight Eye Palette // The colors featured in this limited edition palette seem so wearable and pretty and a good mix of shimmery and matte shades.
3. Diptyque Feu de Bois Candle // The packaging alone for these candles are to die for. This particular "wood fire" scent caught my eye and seems like a perfect winter candle.
4.Caudalie Beauty Elixir // Spraying this mist before or after my makeup seems so refreshing for my dry skin this time of year. Supposedly it gives you "an instant burst of radiance." Sure, why not.
5. Mac Groundwork Paint Pot // I have the bare study paint pot and love it. This is more of a pretty brown don't-have-to-think-about-it color to put over your eyelids.
6. Nars Luster // I have been eyeing this shade for awhile but have yet taken the plunge and buy it. The shimmery, apricot color blush seems like it would do a nice job of warming up my pale winter skin.

No comments:

Blog design by KotrynaBassDesign