Pages

Monday, November 5, 2012

Weekend Chillin

These photos were taken last Saturday which turned out to be a relaxing day. I dragged my roommate to a local sports bar so I could watch the last half of the Razorback football game and grab some lunch.  That's one reason I chose to wear this razorback red cardigan... but mostly because it's so cozy and warm. We then went to the Strand which is more her speed to pick out a book then we spent some time reading at a coffee shop and drinking some hot chocolate. Crazy Saturday! Some days are nice just doing relaxing things though. I feel like that's all I'm going to do as it gets colder and colder. I am such a baby when it comes to cold weather.

4 comments:

chroscenium said...

it's relaxed and comfortable but still cute! way to still support your alma mater. I would love to live in NYC one day. jealous.

- Rosa

http://chroscenium.blogspot.com/

Allison Taylor said...

Cozy and perfect fall outfit. Love your oversized sweater. Sounds like the best weekend to me!

Jocelyn said...

thanks! xx

Lorena_DoUndo said...

Love your outfit! Beautiful cardigan

Blog design by KotrynaBassDesign