Pages

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Messy Hair Don't Care



My hair has been getting so long that it often gets weighed down and lacks volume. Lately, I've been really into the messy, disheveled look so I decided to try out the bumble & bumble (un)dressing creme to give my hair some volume and texture. Messy hair probably isn't everyone's cup of tea but I really like it. I probably have been influenced by the models of jcrew and madewell with their artfully tousled locks. It looks casual and effortless even though, in the world of beauty, there's effort in making it appear so. 

4 comments:

Benlovesting said...

Even though your hair look a little messy is still so lovely!

Jocelyn said...

aw thanks! yeah I might have went a little overboard haha

Rebecca said...

I love the messy hair look too - but agree, there is always effort behind the effortless looking messy do's of models. Love your hair here though, I may have to try this. Did it make your hair tacky at all?

http://arrceebee.blogspot.com.au/

Jocelyn said...

Hello! Well it's a bit sticky at first but it goes away. It just makes my hair more tangly than usual but no biggie.

Blog design by KotrynaBassDesign