Pages

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Subtle Studs


I got this blouse the other day and was drawn to the small golden studs used as buttons (they didn't really show up in pictures apparently : / ) I just liked the stud trend incorporated in a subtle way because I am not one for loud or showy pieces. But perhaps I make exceptions for hats! I am also living in these leggings from Zara because they are thick and comfortable and go with everything. Anyway, this was just a pretty simple monochromatic outfit for a cool fall day in the city. I actually wore this last Friday to meet up with some friends at the Wythe Hotel in Brooklyn-- very hip!

sweater & blouse- forever21, leggings- zara, bowler hat- h&m, shoes- bass loafers, bag- moda luxe via haute look

Below is a picture of some awesome Halloween decorations in my neighborhood. The vampire goes in and out of the coffin-- spooky! haha. I love this time of year.

5 comments:

tracy.u@web.de said...

just found your blog.Like your style very much.

Jocelyn said...

thanks girl! :)

Stevie Leigh said...

Love the sweater! Are you from Brooklyn? We live in Manhattan, but headed out that way yesterday!

Jocelyn said...

Hi! I live in Manhattan as well! Sometimes on the weekends I venture off to Brooklyn though :)

Allison Taylor said...

Love your bowler hat. Wish I could see those mini gold studs on your sweater. And halloween decorations are the best, your neighbor definitely went all out!

Blog design by KotrynaBassDesign