Pages

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Pretty//Natural



Pinterest is the perfect place to find inspiration. Recently I stumbled upon this photo and loved this simple, yet stunning, eye makeup look and decide to do my best to recreate it with the products that I have. I never got into makeup and beauty products until about a year ago, but now I am really starting to find it quite fun.

I just used Mac's bare study paint pot as an eyelid base. A satiny-taupe color in the crease. I did my best attempt for a slightly winged eyeliner effect with black liquid liner. Too really brighten my eyes I lined my lower lash line with a white eyeliner. And to finish it off, I applied Nars blush in deep throat to the apples of my cheeks. 

Untitled
Untitled

5 comments:

Melissa Blake said...

This is the perfect look for fall...love your hair!

Jocelyn said...

thank you!

Maria Ana said...

You look so cute!! :)
kiss
thebeautylover.blogspot.com

helen at thelovecatsINC said...

you look so so pretty!

from helen at www.thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc

ps. i'm launching a new giveaway to win 30 beauty products tomorrow inc. essie etc. make sure you stop by! :)

FBTemily said...

your goregous xxxx

Blog design by KotrynaBassDesign