Pages

Monday, October 22, 2012

Feeling Nostalgic


Lately I've been feeling a little homesick for my home state of Arkansas. I think it's because of how much I like this time of year there-- it truly is gorgeous. Usually my family organizes some sort of fall hike and I have just been craving to go on one. Instead, I just looked through some old pictures of a trip we made a few years back. We stayed at a little motel called the "Lazy Apple" and I just loved that name. The first day we went hiking through an area known as the Pedestal Rocks trail. More pictures below







And the second day was spent hiking along Kings Bluff with views of the the Kings River.

(The fam!)

This post seems a bit random compared to my other posts. I just find nature really inspiring. Can't take the country out of the girl I guess!

3 comments:

dana @ wonder forest said...

wow gorgeous scenery!!!!
xo dana
thewonderforest.com

Darren and Alana said...

this is breathtaking. I wish I could get the opportunity to see this.

Thanks for sharing!

Jocelyn said...

Thanks for looking! Well if you ever go to Arkansas hit up Deer, AR. It's in the middle of nowhere but it's pretty stunning!

Blog design by KotrynaBassDesign