Pages

Friday, October 12, 2012

Autumnal Things

Fall is my favorite time of year and I am doing my best to take advantage of it. Taking plenty of walks in the crisp air, ordering pumpkin spice lattes, wearing cozy sweaters, and burning my leaves candle whenever I'm home-- this candle is so so nice!

I've also incorporated more reds and deeper colors into my makeup routine. Lately I've been loving the Revlon Lip Butters, in particular the shade Cherry Tart, my Tarte blush in Natural Beauty, and my Nars eyeshadow in Galapagos. The eyeshadow was pretty pricey, but it such a versatile color and applies so smoothly. I've really been loving lately!


And lastly, these burnt-orange loafers by Dolce Vita I got from T.J. Maxx way on sale! Very appropriate for the season I'd say.

No comments:

Blog design by KotrynaBassDesign