Pages

Monday, June 4, 2012

Memorial Weekend



Memorial day weekend is always fun because it's also my birthday weekend! I'll admit I wasn't happy turning 24 though... way too close to 25 which is just crazy to me. The years really do fly by.

However, the weekend was lovely. A bunch of family was in town for different reasons, including my my brother's girlfriend was here all the way from Chile. On Saturday everyone got together for a Chilean BBQ at my parents house. There was fresh salsa, pesco lemon drinks, and meats from the grill. Everyone sat outside around dusk- my favorite time of day- and ate and drank.

My birthday consisted of veggie burgers, a homemade cake and ending the night with Game of Thrones.

Untitled



Untitled

Untitled

No comments:

Blog design by KotrynaBassDesign